Actress Eva Longoria announced via Twitter Wednesday she has graduated with a
master's degree in Chicano studies from California State University.
"You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" the 38-year-old former "Desperate Housewives" star tweeted.
Longoria told E! News earlier this month she had been working on her thesis until the last minute to ensure she graduated on time.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs