Actress Eva Longoria announced via Twitter Wednesday she has graduated with a
master's degree in Chicano studies from California State University.
"You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" the 38-year-old former "Desperate Housewives" star tweeted.
Longoria told E! News earlier this month she had been working on her thesis until the last minute to ensure she graduated on time.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study