Actress Eva Longoria announced via Twitter Wednesday she has graduated with a
master's degree in Chicano studies from California State University.
"You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" the 38-year-old former "Desperate Housewives" star tweeted.
Longoria told E! News earlier this month she had been working on her thesis until the last minute to ensure she graduated on time.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?