Actress Eva Longoria announced via Twitter Wednesday she has graduated with a
master's degree in Chicano studies from California State University.
"You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" the 38-year-old former "Desperate Housewives" star tweeted.
Longoria told E! News earlier this month she had been working on her thesis until the last minute to ensure she graduated on time.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE