Actress Eva Longoria announced via Twitter Wednesday she has graduated with a
master's degree in Chicano studies from California State University.
"You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" the 38-year-old former "Desperate Housewives" star tweeted.
Longoria told E! News earlier this month she had been working on her thesis until the last minute to ensure she graduated on time.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'