Crude oil prices topped $96 in New York Tuesday morning with prices buoyed by a
prolonged rally in equities.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 43 cents to $96.13 per barrel.
Gasoline prices dropped 1.98 cents to $2.877 a gallon. Home heating oil added 1.47 cents to $2.9406 a gallon. Natural gas lost 0.9 cents to reach $4.119 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.654 Tuesday, up from Monday's $3.653, the AAA Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu