Ford Middle East and Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies Co. (AJVA), the
Ford and Lincoln importer-dealer in Saudi Arabia, brought the
legendary F-150 and Ranger Built Ford Tough pickup trucks closer to
Saudi customers through a unique roadshow across 10 major Saudi
cities, dubbed the largest of its kind.
Ford's history in the Middle East goes back more than 60 years. The company's local importer-dealers operate more than 155 facilities in the region and directly employ more than 7,000 people, the majority of whom are Arab Nationals. For more information on Ford Middle East, please visit www.me.ford.com.
Ford Middle East is also a responsible corporate citizen with currently three CSR initiatives running in the region including the Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants, Ford Warriors in Pink breast cancer awareness campaign and Ford Driving Skills for Life safe driving awareness programme for young drivers and teens.
The Ford Grants is a grass-root level initiative that has offered $1.3m in grants to more than 150 Middle Eastern environmental projects since 2000. Ford Warriors in Pink is a breast cancer community-based awareness initiative recognising the strength and courage it takes to deal with the everyday challenges of battling breast cancer throughout the year. Ford Driving Skills for Life is a free programme designed to impart safe driving practices to students to help improve their road safety record.
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia