Warren Buffett has hired four executives from AIG to help
Berkshire Hathaway grow its commercial-insurance operations.
They include Peter Eastwood, head of property-casualty operations; David Bresnahan, president of the Lexington unit; Sanjay Godhwani, president for Latin America and the Caribbean for AIG's property-casualty operations; and David Fields, a top property- casualty executive.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter