Warren Buffett has hired four executives from AIG to help
Berkshire Hathaway grow its commercial-insurance operations.
They include Peter Eastwood, head of property-casualty operations; David Bresnahan, president of the Lexington unit; Sanjay Godhwani, president for Latin America and the Caribbean for AIG's property-casualty operations; and David Fields, a top property- casualty executive.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security