Warren Buffett has hired four executives from AIG to help
Berkshire Hathaway grow its commercial-insurance operations.
They include Peter Eastwood, head of property-casualty operations; David Bresnahan, president of the Lexington unit; Sanjay Godhwani, president for Latin America and the Caribbean for AIG's property-casualty operations; and David Fields, a top property- casualty executive.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos