Warren Buffett has hired four executives from AIG to help
Berkshire Hathaway grow its commercial-insurance operations.
They include Peter Eastwood, head of property-casualty operations; David Bresnahan, president of the Lexington unit; Sanjay Godhwani, president for Latin America and the Caribbean for AIG's property-casualty operations; and David Fields, a top property- casualty executive.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel