Warren Buffett has hired four executives from AIG to help
Berkshire Hathaway grow its commercial-insurance operations.
They include Peter Eastwood, head of property-casualty operations; David Bresnahan, president of the Lexington unit; Sanjay Godhwani, president for Latin America and the Caribbean for AIG's property-casualty operations; and David Fields, a top property- casualty executive.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List