TROPFEST Arabia is hosting an exciting series of free workshops on short filmmaking to inspire budding filmmakers to submit a film to TROPFEST Arabia 2013.
About TROPFEST Arabia
TROPFEST Arabia is an expansion of TROPFEST, the world's largest short film festival. Now in its third year, TROPFEST Arabia contributes to the development of the Arab film industry by providing an opportunity for the region's filmmakers to bring their short films to the community.
As well as a public screening in Abu Dhabi in 2013, TROPFEST Arabia's shortlisted films will be available for viewing on the TROPFEST Arabia You Tube channel which has now achieved over 200,000 views. The Festival is powered by twofour54, one of the region's leading media and entertainment hubs, whose aim is to establish a sustainable Arabic media and entertainment content creation industry.
The annual short film competition covers the Middle East and North Africa and is open to nationals from across the region regardless of their previous experience. Nationals of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen are encouraged to apply.
TROPFEST Arabia films are unique because they have been made specifically for TROPFEST Arabia and include the TROPFEST Signature Item (or TSI), which changes each year. The TSI for TROPFEST Arabia 2013 is 'time'.
For more information please call:
00 971 50 325 2670
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford