May 02--OPENING FRIDAY
Find movie times online at http://calendar. bloomingtonscene.com, or call 888-262-4386.
'Iron Man 3'
(PG-13, 130 min.) In this third movie in the Iron Man series, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) returns and is on a quest to find out who is responsible for destroying his personal world. With Gwyneth Paltrow and Guy Pearce.
(R, 115 min.) Multiple storylines including a lawyer, an estranged couple, a widowed ex-cop and an ambitious journalist are woven together to dramatize a group of people searching for human connection in a digital world. With Jason Bateman, Paula Patton and Alexander Skarsgard.
(PG-13, 130 min.) Matthew McConaughey plays the title character, a fugitive on the run after he's murdered a man. Two boys agree to help Mud who is waiting for Juniper (Reese Witherspoon) before making his escape.
Movies continuing at the Ryder include "Wagner & Me," "Like Someone in Love" and "Ferlinghetti: A Rebirth of Wonder." Tickets to Ryder films are $5. Call 339-2002 or visit http://theryder.com for show times and locations.
At the IU Cinema, "Sound City" is a recording studio and subject of a documentary directed by David Grohl of the bands Nirvana and Foo Fighters. The film features interview and performances by well-known musicians. After tonight, the theater will go dark until May 16. The cinema is located at 1213 E. Seventh St. For more information, check out www.cinema.indiana.edu or call 855-7632.
(c)2013 the Herald-Times (Bloomington, Ind.)
Visit the Herald-Times (Bloomington, Ind.) at www.heraldtimesonline.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?