Rapper Chris Kelly of '90s rap group "Kris Kross" was found lifeless in his
Atlanta home and was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center, an official
The Fulton County Medical Examiner said Kelly was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center-South Fulton at about 8 p.m., WXIA-TV, Atlanta, reported. He was 34.
The cause of death was unknown, and no further details were reported.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial