Rapper Chris Kelly of '90s rap group "Kris Kross" was found lifeless in his
Atlanta home and was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center, an official
The Fulton County Medical Examiner said Kelly was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center-South Fulton at about 8 p.m., WXIA-TV, Atlanta, reported. He was 34.
The cause of death was unknown, and no further details were reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder