Rapper Chris Kelly of '90s rap group "Kris Kross" was found lifeless in his
Atlanta home and was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center, an official
The Fulton County Medical Examiner said Kelly was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center-South Fulton at about 8 p.m., WXIA-TV, Atlanta, reported. He was 34.
The cause of death was unknown, and no further details were reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift