A boy of five has shot dead his two-year-old sister with a rifle
he was given as a present.
Their mother told police in Kentucky she had been outside on a porch for "no more than three minutes" on when the shooting occurred.
The .22-calibre rifle was a present and he is used to shooting it, police said. It was kept in a corner and the family did not realize a shell was left inside it. The local coroner said the shooting will be ruled accidental.
(c) 2013 Evening Mail; Birmingham (UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly