A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE actor playing a Nottingham bar? If you are a fan of the US TV sitcom Malcolm in the Middle then you should probably drop in on the Walkabout Bar in Friar Lane on Thursday as Malcolm, aka actor Frankie Muniz (left in picture) will be playing drums for Pennsylvania indie rockers Kingsfoil. For tickets call 0115 941 0990 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Veg making a sweet treat MEET the mum who puts more than carrots in her cakes - spinach, beetroot and parsnips are all in the mix. See pages 18&19.
Daisy, Daisy... THE glamorous Daisy Buchanan has been re- invented once again, this time by actress Carey Mulligan who can be seen in an array of lavish outfits in the new Baz Luhrmann film The Great Gatsby. And you can get her look in Nottingham's shops - see pages 6&7.
BRADLEY Cooper (pictured left) was elevated on to the A-list after his starring role in the original film The Hangover and next week he returns for the third instalment of the bawdy comedy alongside Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha. The Hangover III opens on Thursday. Expect another boozy escapade.
Eddie networks AT other shows in the UK on his Force Majeure World Tour this week, Eddie Izzard has been using social networking to entertain audiences as they wait for his arrival by projecting tweets on the big screen. The comedian, actor and fundraising marathon man is back in Nottingham at the Capital FM Arena on Wednesday and Thursday. Tickets are Pounds 35, call 0843 373 3000 or go to www.capitalfmarena.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security