A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE actor playing a Nottingham bar? If you are a fan of the US TV sitcom Malcolm in the Middle then you should probably drop in on the Walkabout Bar in Friar Lane on Thursday as Malcolm, aka actor Frankie Muniz (left in picture) will be playing drums for Pennsylvania indie rockers Kingsfoil. For tickets call 0115 941 0990 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veg making a sweet treat MEET the mum who puts more than carrots in her cakes - spinach, beetroot and parsnips are all in the mix. See pages 18&19.
Daisy, Daisy... THE glamorous Daisy Buchanan has been re- invented once again, this time by actress Carey Mulligan who can be seen in an array of lavish outfits in the new Baz Luhrmann film The Great Gatsby. And you can get her look in Nottingham's shops - see pages 6&7.
BRADLEY Cooper (pictured left) was elevated on to the A-list after his starring role in the original film The Hangover and next week he returns for the third instalment of the bawdy comedy alongside Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha. The Hangover III opens on Thursday. Expect another boozy escapade.
Eddie networks AT other shows in the UK on his Force Majeure World Tour this week, Eddie Izzard has been using social networking to entertain audiences as they wait for his arrival by projecting tweets on the big screen. The comedian, actor and fundraising marathon man is back in Nottingham at the Capital FM Arena on Wednesday and Thursday. Tickets are Pounds 35, call 0843 373 3000 or go to www.capitalfmarena.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court