I think actress Allison Williams from "Girls" is so beautiful. Will she be making any movies? -- J.F.
She's in discussions to play the title role in the film "Rosaline," inspired by William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"; it's set in a modern-day high school. And she's also talking about starring in a reboot of Marvel Comics' "Fantastic Four."
Is actor Andy Garcia still making movies? I've always liked him. - - D.S.
He appears in the thriller "Open Road," released April 12; the upcoming romance "Middleton," co-starring Vera Farmiga and her younger sister Taissa; and the drama "What About Love," with Sharon Stone. He's voicing a role, alongside Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx, in the animated "Rio 2"; and he goes next into "Hemingway and Fuentes," with Anthony Hopkins, which he also wrote and plans to direct. Also in his lineup is the crime drama "Rob the Mob" and the action film "Mobster: A Call for the New Order."
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes