I think actress Allison Williams from "Girls" is so beautiful. Will she be making any movies? -- J.F.
She's in discussions to play the title role in the film "Rosaline," inspired by William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"; it's set in a modern-day high school. And she's also talking about starring in a reboot of Marvel Comics' "Fantastic Four."
Is actor Andy Garcia still making movies? I've always liked him. - - D.S.
He appears in the thriller "Open Road," released April 12; the upcoming romance "Middleton," co-starring Vera Farmiga and her younger sister Taissa; and the drama "What About Love," with Sharon Stone. He's voicing a role, alongside Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx, in the animated "Rio 2"; and he goes next into "Hemingway and Fuentes," with Anthony Hopkins, which he also wrote and plans to direct. Also in his lineup is the crime drama "Rob the Mob" and the action film "Mobster: A Call for the New Order."
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists