I think actress Allison Williams from "Girls" is so beautiful. Will she be making any movies? -- J.F.
She's in discussions to play the title role in the film "Rosaline," inspired by William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"; it's set in a modern-day high school. And she's also talking about starring in a reboot of Marvel Comics' "Fantastic Four."
Is actor Andy Garcia still making movies? I've always liked him. - - D.S.
He appears in the thriller "Open Road," released April 12; the upcoming romance "Middleton," co-starring Vera Farmiga and her younger sister Taissa; and the drama "What About Love," with Sharon Stone. He's voicing a role, alongside Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx, in the animated "Rio 2"; and he goes next into "Hemingway and Fuentes," with Anthony Hopkins, which he also wrote and plans to direct. Also in his lineup is the crime drama "Rob the Mob" and the action film "Mobster: A Call for the New Order."
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday