I think actress Allison Williams from "Girls" is so beautiful. Will she be making any movies? -- J.F.
She's in discussions to play the title role in the film "Rosaline," inspired by William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"; it's set in a modern-day high school. And she's also talking about starring in a reboot of Marvel Comics' "Fantastic Four."
Is actor Andy Garcia still making movies? I've always liked him. - - D.S.
He appears in the thriller "Open Road," released April 12; the upcoming romance "Middleton," co-starring Vera Farmiga and her younger sister Taissa; and the drama "What About Love," with Sharon Stone. He's voicing a role, alongside Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx, in the animated "Rio 2"; and he goes next into "Hemingway and Fuentes," with Anthony Hopkins, which he also wrote and plans to direct. Also in his lineup is the crime drama "Rob the Mob" and the action film "Mobster: A Call for the New Order."
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention