I think actress Allison Williams from "Girls" is so beautiful. Will she be making any movies? -- J.F.
She's in discussions to play the title role in the film "Rosaline," inspired by William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"; it's set in a modern-day high school. And she's also talking about starring in a reboot of Marvel Comics' "Fantastic Four."
Is actor Andy Garcia still making movies? I've always liked him. - - D.S.
He appears in the thriller "Open Road," released April 12; the upcoming romance "Middleton," co-starring Vera Farmiga and her younger sister Taissa; and the drama "What About Love," with Sharon Stone. He's voicing a role, alongside Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx, in the animated "Rio 2"; and he goes next into "Hemingway and Fuentes," with Anthony Hopkins, which he also wrote and plans to direct. Also in his lineup is the crime drama "Rob the Mob" and the action film "Mobster: A Call for the New Order."
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department