SAN BERNARDINO -- Cal State San Bernardino presented its first Arts & Music Festival on Friday, attracting hundreds of art and music enthusiasts to the campus.
Music could be heard throughout the school grounds as people enjoyed the festival's soulful music sounds, art walk displays and food.
"There were so many great things happening in the arts at Cal State that we decided to combine our efforts to put on one great big festival," student leader Emmanuel Rodriguez, CEO of the Underground Music Society, said in a written statement.
Artists and musicians featured at the festival were comprised of college students and exhibits by local and world-renowned talents.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal