SAN BERNARDINO -- Cal State San Bernardino presented its first Arts & Music Festival on Friday, attracting hundreds of art and music enthusiasts to the campus.
Music could be heard throughout the school grounds as people enjoyed the festival's soulful music sounds, art walk displays and food.
"There were so many great things happening in the arts at Cal State that we decided to combine our efforts to put on one great big festival," student leader Emmanuel Rodriguez, CEO of the Underground Music Society, said in a written statement.
Artists and musicians featured at the festival were comprised of college students and exhibits by local and world-renowned talents.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant