SAN BERNARDINO -- Cal State San Bernardino presented its first Arts & Music Festival on Friday, attracting hundreds of art and music enthusiasts to the campus.
Music could be heard throughout the school grounds as people enjoyed the festival's soulful music sounds, art walk displays and food.
"There were so many great things happening in the arts at Cal State that we decided to combine our efforts to put on one great big festival," student leader Emmanuel Rodriguez, CEO of the Underground Music Society, said in a written statement.
Artists and musicians featured at the festival were comprised of college students and exhibits by local and world-renowned talents.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday