SAN BERNARDINO -- Cal State San Bernardino presented its first Arts & Music Festival on Friday, attracting hundreds of art and music enthusiasts to the campus.
Music could be heard throughout the school grounds as people enjoyed the festival's soulful music sounds, art walk displays and food.
"There were so many great things happening in the arts at Cal State that we decided to combine our efforts to put on one great big festival," student leader Emmanuel Rodriguez, CEO of the Underground Music Society, said in a written statement.
Artists and musicians featured at the festival were comprised of college students and exhibits by local and world-renowned talents.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation