TODAY GIG: Lucy Spraggan may have been forced out of the 2012 X Factor due to illness but she has managed to garner a lot of fans for her eclectic style of music which she describes as 'A-Flop', a mixture of acoustic, folk and hip-hop.
Catch up with her in The Stiff Kitten, Belfast.
8pm. Tickets: Pounds 10.25.
Tel 028 9023 8700 COMEDY: Micky Bartlett admits in his first solo show that he is still petrified of his mother.
Let's just hope she isn't listening when he gets down to talking about life, love and the ladies!
Go Wi Ma!
is in the Strule Arts Centre, Omagh from 8.30pm. Tickets: Pounds 8. Tel: 028 8224 7831 MUSIC: Experience a blast from the poptastic past when you go along to the Empire Music Hall in Belfast to hear Springbreak.
Expect them to pay homage to some hi-octane rock anthems from the movies during their 80s movie-time party soundtrack. Tickets: Pounds 11.
Tel: 02890 249276 TOMORROW CHILDREN: The 5th Hidden Treasures Children's Theatre Festival runs in the Waterside Theatre, Londonderry until May 23 and offers an inspiring range of workshops, and fun and games. www.watersidetheatre.com FESTIVAL: The Earhart Festival not only celebrates the remarkable achievements of Amelia Earhart's solo trans-Atlantic flight but also the idea of connecting worlds apart. Join in the fun of the World Carnival Parade and the Family Fun Day at Ballyarnett Country Park from 12 noon.
Festival continues until May 26.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum