The Festival Theatre, Hever Castle. May 23 to 26. Tickets from Pounds 15 from 01732 866114 or www.heverfestival.co.uk The Festival Theatre at Hever Castle kick starts its summer season with an atmospheric production set in Edwardian England.
A dark and thrilling escapade with the famous sleuth Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr Watson, this show is bound to make the hairs on your neck stand on end in the theatre's outdoor setting.
Atmospheric The play has been carefully adapted from the pages of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel to the stage by actress and producer Claire Malcomson. Performed by Enter Stage Right Productions, the play is fast-paced and atmospheric with the modest set and beautiful costumes echoing 1901, the year in which the original book was published.
In this classic tale Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson dissect the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Sir Charles Baskerville. Is it natural causes or something to do with the family curse? Is there really a huge hound that roams the moors beyond the borders of Baskerville Hall?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations