The Festival Theatre, Hever Castle. May 23 to 26. Tickets from Pounds 15 from 01732 866114 or www.heverfestival.co.uk The Festival Theatre at Hever Castle kick starts its summer season with an atmospheric production set in Edwardian England.
A dark and thrilling escapade with the famous sleuth Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr Watson, this show is bound to make the hairs on your neck stand on end in the theatre's outdoor setting.
Atmospheric The play has been carefully adapted from the pages of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel to the stage by actress and producer Claire Malcomson. Performed by Enter Stage Right Productions, the play is fast-paced and atmospheric with the modest set and beautiful costumes echoing 1901, the year in which the original book was published.
In this classic tale Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson dissect the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Sir Charles Baskerville. Is it natural causes or something to do with the family curse? Is there really a huge hound that roams the moors beyond the borders of Baskerville Hall?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17