EL SEGUNDO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Stamps.com® (NASDAQ: STMP), the leading provider of USPS® postage online and shipping software to over 450,000 customers, today announced that its Co-President and Chief Financial Officer, Kyle Huebner, will present at the 14th Annual B-Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, CA at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
Mr. Huebner will present an overview of Stamps.com's business on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast will accompany the presentation and can be accessed via the investor relations website at http://investor.stamps.com.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com's service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, the U.S. Postal Service and others.
Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations