EL SEGUNDO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Stamps.com® (NASDAQ: STMP), the leading provider of USPS® postage online and shipping software to over 450,000 customers, today announced that its Co-President and Chief Financial Officer, Kyle Huebner, will present at the 14th Annual B-Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, CA at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
Mr. Huebner will present an overview of Stamps.com's business on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast will accompany the presentation and can be accessed via the investor relations website at http://investor.stamps.com.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com's service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, the U.S. Postal Service and others.
Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States