EL SEGUNDO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Stamps.com® (NASDAQ: STMP), the leading provider of USPS® postage online and shipping software to over 450,000 customers, today announced that its Co-President and Chief Financial Officer, Kyle Huebner, will present at the 14th Annual B-Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, CA at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
Mr. Huebner will present an overview of Stamps.com's business on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast will accompany the presentation and can be accessed via the investor relations website at http://investor.stamps.com.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com's service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, the U.S. Postal Service and others.
Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild