After just one season with the reality TV show, Shakira will leave "The Voice" and give Christina Aguilera back her red seat.
This news was confirmed by the show's host, Carson Daly, according to USMagazine.com.
One thing is for sure, "The Voice" will keep its Latin flavor.
A new mommy, Shakira is said to want to go back to motherhood full time and leave the coaching to Aguilera, who spent three seasons on the TV show.
Aguilera will be paid a reported $17 million for her return, according to MSN.com.
This will make Aguilera one of the highest-paid women in TV. She also was recently named to the 2013 TIME 100.
Check out the 2013 Top 25 Hispanic Nonprofits -- they're on a roll, despite continued hard economic times.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go