"Ralph's World: Time Machine Guitar," the new children's TV show starring musician Ralph Covert, a Glen Ellyn resident, will debut its pilot episode this weekend on WTTW-TV Channel 11.
The show will air at 2:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The show targets preschool-aged children and their parents and features Covert and three puppet friends who travel through time thanks to his magic time machine guitar. While venturing through the past, they get to interact with different historical figures.
Parts of the pilot episode were filmed in the suburbs and feature suburban children. Right now, the show is airing only on the Chicago station, but Covert has said he hopes it will spread to other markets.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes