"Ralph's World: Time Machine Guitar," the new children's TV show starring musician Ralph Covert, a Glen Ellyn resident, will debut its pilot episode this weekend on WTTW-TV Channel 11.
The show will air at 2:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The show targets preschool-aged children and their parents and features Covert and three puppet friends who travel through time thanks to his magic time machine guitar. While venturing through the past, they get to interact with different historical figures.
Parts of the pilot episode were filmed in the suburbs and feature suburban children. Right now, the show is airing only on the Chicago station, but Covert has said he hopes it will spread to other markets.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore