"Ralph's World: Time Machine Guitar," the new children's TV show starring musician Ralph Covert, a Glen Ellyn resident, will debut its pilot episode this weekend on WTTW-TV Channel 11.
The show will air at 2:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The show targets preschool-aged children and their parents and features Covert and three puppet friends who travel through time thanks to his magic time machine guitar. While venturing through the past, they get to interact with different historical figures.
Parts of the pilot episode were filmed in the suburbs and feature suburban children. Right now, the show is airing only on the Chicago station, but Covert has said he hopes it will spread to other markets.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison