"Ralph's World: Time Machine Guitar," the new children's TV show starring musician Ralph Covert, a Glen Ellyn resident, will debut its pilot episode this weekend on WTTW-TV Channel 11.
The show will air at 2:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The show targets preschool-aged children and their parents and features Covert and three puppet friends who travel through time thanks to his magic time machine guitar. While venturing through the past, they get to interact with different historical figures.
Parts of the pilot episode were filmed in the suburbs and feature suburban children. Right now, the show is airing only on the Chicago station, but Covert has said he hopes it will spread to other markets.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines