"Ralph's World: Time Machine Guitar," the new children's TV show starring musician Ralph Covert, a Glen Ellyn resident, will debut its pilot episode this weekend on WTTW-TV Channel 11.
The show will air at 2:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday, 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The show targets preschool-aged children and their parents and features Covert and three puppet friends who travel through time thanks to his magic time machine guitar. While venturing through the past, they get to interact with different historical figures.
Parts of the pilot episode were filmed in the suburbs and feature suburban children. Right now, the show is airing only on the Chicago station, but Covert has said he hopes it will spread to other markets.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare