EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust ("Melcor REIT") (TSX: MR.UN) announced today that the Trustees of Melcor REIT have declared a distribution of $0.05625 per unit for the month of May 2013. The distribution will be payable on June 14, 2013 to unitholders of record as at May 31, 2013.
About Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust
Melcor REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established pursuant to a declaration of trust under the laws of the Province of Alberta. The REIT has been created for the purpose of acquiring and owning income producing properties located in Western Canada, comprised primarily of retail, office and industrial properties.
Melcor REIT owns, through a limited partnership, interests in a portfolio of 27 income producing properties located in the Edmonton, Alberta region; the Calgary, Alberta region; Lethbridge, Alberta; Regina, Saskatchewan; and Kelowna, British Columbia, with approximately 1.57 million owned square feet of gross leasable area.
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Business Contact(s)
Chief Executive Officer
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Investor Relations
Jonathan Chia, CA
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Easter morning delivery for space station