EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust ("Melcor REIT") (TSX: MR.UN) announced today that the Trustees of Melcor REIT have declared a distribution of $0.05625 per unit for the month of May 2013. The distribution will be payable on June 14, 2013 to unitholders of record as at May 31, 2013.
About Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust
Melcor REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established pursuant to a declaration of trust under the laws of the Province of Alberta. The REIT has been created for the purpose of acquiring and owning income producing properties located in Western Canada, comprised primarily of retail, office and industrial properties.
Melcor REIT owns, through a limited partnership, interests in a portfolio of 27 income producing properties located in the Edmonton, Alberta region; the Calgary, Alberta region; Lethbridge, Alberta; Regina, Saskatchewan; and Kelowna, British Columbia, with approximately 1.57 million owned square feet of gross leasable area.
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Business Contact(s)
Chief Executive Officer
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Investor Relations
Jonathan Chia, CA
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition