EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust ("Melcor REIT") (TSX: MR.UN) announced today that the Trustees of Melcor REIT have declared a distribution of $0.05625 per unit for the month of May 2013. The distribution will be payable on June 14, 2013 to unitholders of record as at May 31, 2013.
About Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust
Melcor REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established pursuant to a declaration of trust under the laws of the Province of Alberta. The REIT has been created for the purpose of acquiring and owning income producing properties located in Western Canada, comprised primarily of retail, office and industrial properties.
Melcor REIT owns, through a limited partnership, interests in a portfolio of 27 income producing properties located in the Edmonton, Alberta region; the Calgary, Alberta region; Lethbridge, Alberta; Regina, Saskatchewan; and Kelowna, British Columbia, with approximately 1.57 million owned square feet of gross leasable area.
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Business Contact(s)
Chief Executive Officer
Melcor Real Estate Investment Trust- Investor Relations
Jonathan Chia, CA
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration