VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- MANNIX RESOURCES INC. ("Mannix" or the "Company") announces that it has settled a total of $232,500 of debt (the "Debt") with certain non-arms length parties of the Company (the "Shares for Debt Settlement").
The Debt payable to the non-arm's length parties totaled $232,500 and the Company has settled the same by issuing an aggregate of 4,650,000 common shares at a deemed price of $0.05 per share to Donald Crossley, the Company's President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and director, Robert Grey, a director, John Anderson, also a director.
All securities issued in connection with the Shares for Debt Settlement are subject to a statutory hold period of four months plus a day from the date of issuance in accordance with applicable securities legislation.
For further information concerning this press release, please email email@example.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MANNIX RESOURCES INC.
Donald Crossley, President, CEO, CFO and Secretary
Mannix Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006