The gate to Kim Kardashian's driveway has shut on Kanye West's very
And no, that's not a euphemism.
The rapper, 35, currently in New York, was having his $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador delivered Tuesday to Kardashian's L.A. mansion after it was serviced. But the very expensive car's driver, who was probably nervous enough about driving the luxury ride, didn't drive fast enough up the gated driveway and the electric barrier closed on both sides of the car, according to X17, which filmed the incident.
In the video, the deliverer pulled into the driveway completely after the gates clipped the car, then finally closed behind him. He then got out of the black matte sports car to survey the damage. The repair shop is said to have sent a detailer over to buff out the problems, TMZ reported.
With expensive toys come expensive repairs ...
It's not the first snafu West has had to deal with this month. Strolling in SoCal with his lady love last week, the rapper walked into a pole then later lost it on a paparazzo he believed to be documenting the incident.
(c)2013 the Los Angeles Times
Visit the Los Angeles Times at www.latimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves