The gate to Kim Kardashian's driveway has shut on Kanye West's very
And no, that's not a euphemism.
The rapper, 35, currently in New York, was having his $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador delivered Tuesday to Kardashian's L.A. mansion after it was serviced. But the very expensive car's driver, who was probably nervous enough about driving the luxury ride, didn't drive fast enough up the gated driveway and the electric barrier closed on both sides of the car, according to X17, which filmed the incident.
In the video, the deliverer pulled into the driveway completely after the gates clipped the car, then finally closed behind him. He then got out of the black matte sports car to survey the damage. The repair shop is said to have sent a detailer over to buff out the problems, TMZ reported.
With expensive toys come expensive repairs ...
It's not the first snafu West has had to deal with this month. Strolling in SoCal with his lady love last week, the rapper walked into a pole then later lost it on a paparazzo he believed to be documenting the incident.
(c)2013 the Los Angeles Times
Visit the Los Angeles Times at www.latimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World