TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Dundee Corporation (TSX: DC.A)(TSX: DC.PR.A) announced today that its board of directors has approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.20604 per first preference share, series 1 payable on June 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 29, 2013. The dividend payment is for the period from and including March 31, 2013 up to but excluding May 30, 2013 which is the expected effective date of the proposed corporate restructuring previously announced.
The dividend is designated as an eligible dividend for the purposes of section 89 of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
ABOUT THE CORPORATION
Dundee Corporation is a Canadian holding company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "DC.A". Through its operating subsidiaries, Dundee Corporation is engaged in diverse business activities in the areas of its core competencies including investment advisory, corporate finance and private equity investment in real estate and infrastructure, energy, resources and agriculture. Dundee Corporation holds, directly and indirectly, a portfolio of investments mostly in these core areas, as well as other select investments in both publicly listed and private companies.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls