TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- Dundee Corporation (TSX: DC.A)(TSX: DC.PR.A) announced today that its board of directors has approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.20604 per first preference share, series 1 payable on June 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 29, 2013. The dividend payment is for the period from and including March 31, 2013 up to but excluding May 30, 2013 which is the expected effective date of the proposed corporate restructuring previously announced.
The dividend is designated as an eligible dividend for the purposes of section 89 of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
ABOUT THE CORPORATION
Dundee Corporation is a Canadian holding company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "DC.A". Through its operating subsidiaries, Dundee Corporation is engaged in diverse business activities in the areas of its core competencies including investment advisory, corporate finance and private equity investment in real estate and infrastructure, energy, resources and agriculture. Dundee Corporation holds, directly and indirectly, a portfolio of investments mostly in these core areas, as well as other select investments in both publicly listed and private companies.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief