TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/17/13 -- BioSyent Inc. ("BioSyent") (TSX VENTURE: RX) today announced that certain documents (the Proxy and the VIF) that have been mailed to shareholders in connection with the 2013 annual general meeting to be held on June 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST (the "Meeting") contain an incorrect address for the location of the Meeting. The correct location of the Meeting is The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre in the Spartan Room at 801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J5.
The Company will not mail amended materials for the Meeting. Shareholders who prefer not to vote via the internet or by proxy are welcome to attend the Meeting in person.
About BioSyent Inc.
Listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "RX", BioSyent is a profitable growth oriented specialty pharmaceutical company which searches the globe to in-license or acquire innovative pharmaceutical products that have been successfully developed, are safe and effective, and have a proven track record of improving the lives of patients and supporting the healthcare professionals that treat them.
Once a product of interest has been found, BioSyent then acquires the exclusive rights to the product and manages it through the Canadian governmental regulatory approval process. Once approved, BioSyent markets the product throughout Canada.
At the date of this press release the Company had 13,571,195 shares issued and outstanding.
Mr. René C. Goehrum
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland