Actress, singer and businesswoman Jennifer Lopez -- the ultimate Renaissance woman -- has added another title to her repertoire: chief creative officer for NUVOtv.
Lopez will be a creative partner with the English-language Latino network, which will re-launch its programming on July 18.
"We are still coming down from our amazing evening with @JLo last night! And the press is coming in hot this morning! #WeAreIt," tweeted NUVOtv (@myNUVOtv).
Lopez will be involved in marketing, branding and program development.
According to Yahoo.com, Lopez was approached by NUVOtv two years ago to serve "probably more as the face of the network. But once we sat down and I started expressing my point of view about the programming and the network, it grew into something bigger," she said.
"A network that reflects the modern Latino experience, but in English, must have the quality that everybody has," she added.
Lopez will also be the subject of a 90-minute biographical special, the network said.
"Excited to be named Chief Creative Officer for @mynuvotv! Don't miss it, July 18th! #WeAreIt," JLo tweeted, along with this photo.
Among new series announced will be "Gotta Dance," a behind-the-scenes look at the lives of professional dancers accompanying Lopez on a world concert tour.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief