Actress, singer and businesswoman Jennifer Lopez -- the ultimate Renaissance woman -- has added another title to her repertoire: chief creative officer for NUVOtv.
Lopez will be a creative partner with the English-language Latino network, which will re-launch its programming on July 18.
"We are still coming down from our amazing evening with @JLo last night! And the press is coming in hot this morning! #WeAreIt," tweeted NUVOtv (@myNUVOtv).
Lopez will be involved in marketing, branding and program development.
According to Yahoo.com, Lopez was approached by NUVOtv two years ago to serve "probably more as the face of the network. But once we sat down and I started expressing my point of view about the programming and the network, it grew into something bigger," she said.
"A network that reflects the modern Latino experience, but in English, must have the quality that everybody has," she added.
Lopez will also be the subject of a 90-minute biographical special, the network said.
"Excited to be named Chief Creative Officer for @mynuvotv! Don't miss it, July 18th! #WeAreIt," JLo tweeted, along with this photo.
Among new series announced will be "Gotta Dance," a behind-the-scenes look at the lives of professional dancers accompanying Lopez on a world concert tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11