Actress, singer and businesswoman Jennifer Lopez -- the ultimate Renaissance woman -- has added another title to her repertoire: chief creative officer for NUVOtv.
Lopez will be a creative partner with the English-language Latino network, which will re-launch its programming on July 18.
"We are still coming down from our amazing evening with @JLo last night! And the press is coming in hot this morning! #WeAreIt," tweeted NUVOtv (@myNUVOtv).
Lopez will be involved in marketing, branding and program development.
According to Yahoo.com, Lopez was approached by NUVOtv two years ago to serve "probably more as the face of the network. But once we sat down and I started expressing my point of view about the programming and the network, it grew into something bigger," she said.
"A network that reflects the modern Latino experience, but in English, must have the quality that everybody has," she added.
Lopez will also be the subject of a 90-minute biographical special, the network said.
"Excited to be named Chief Creative Officer for @mynuvotv! Don't miss it, July 18th! #WeAreIt," JLo tweeted, along with this photo.
Among new series announced will be "Gotta Dance," a behind-the-scenes look at the lives of professional dancers accompanying Lopez on a world concert tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya