NOW in its 18th year, V Festival is the region's biggest and most diverse music festival. Spread over two days at the height of summer, the annual extravaganza offers something to tickle even the most fickle musical tastebud.
Headlining this year is none other than global superstars Beyonce and Kings of Leon. The pop diva and rock legends lead yet another impeccable line-up. Joining them on the 2013 bill are Stereophonics, The Script, Emeli Sande, Calvin Harris, Beady Eye, Jessie J, Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines, Basement Jaxx, Olly Murs, Paloma Faith, James, Rita Ora, The Courteeners, Jason Mraz, FUN, Labrinth, Ellie Goulding, Of Monsters And Men, Maverick Sabre, Travis, DJ Fresh and Maximo Park.
As well as Lianne La Havas, Rudimental, James Arthur, Scouting For Girls, Deacon Blue, Little Mix, Ocean Colour Scene, The Fratellis, Gabrielle Aplin and Laura Mvula.
Plus many more.
V Festival is renowned for bringing the very best in popular music together for one epic summer weekend.
Last year saw electric sets from headliners The Stone Roses and The Killers with other show-stopping performances from the likes of David Guetta and Ed Sheeran.
Previous headliners have also included ground-breaking performances from Coldplay, Radiohead, Oasis, Eminem, Foo Fighters and The Arctic Monkeys.
Festival directors Bob Angus, Simon Moran and Dennis Desmond said: We've worked hard to ring fans an exciting and diverse line- up, securing Beyonce for an exclusive European Festival appearance and Kings of Leon as headliners is a great achievement. These acts along with one of the strongest bills in our 18-year history is something we are very proud of.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go