U.S. comedian Jeff Ross says troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has refused to be
roasted for a Comedy Central special.
Ross, who is the network's resident roast master, told TMZ Lohan has turned down his offer to be teased mercilessly for the high-profile gig, which generally earns its subject respect for being a good sport.
Previous Comedy Central roastees include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Flavor Flav, Denis Leary and Jerry Stiller.
Lohan, 27, this month began a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab as part of her ongoing legal battle involving probation violations, motor-vehicle offenses, drunk driving and the theft of a necklace from a boutique.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women