U.S. comedian Jeff Ross says troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has refused to be
roasted for a Comedy Central special.
Ross, who is the network's resident roast master, told TMZ Lohan has turned down his offer to be teased mercilessly for the high-profile gig, which generally earns its subject respect for being a good sport.
Previous Comedy Central roastees include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Flavor Flav, Denis Leary and Jerry Stiller.
Lohan, 27, this month began a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab as part of her ongoing legal battle involving probation violations, motor-vehicle offenses, drunk driving and the theft of a necklace from a boutique.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms