U.S. comedian Jeff Ross says troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has refused to be
roasted for a Comedy Central special.
Ross, who is the network's resident roast master, told TMZ Lohan has turned down his offer to be teased mercilessly for the high-profile gig, which generally earns its subject respect for being a good sport.
Previous Comedy Central roastees include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Flavor Flav, Denis Leary and Jerry Stiller.
Lohan, 27, this month began a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab as part of her ongoing legal battle involving probation violations, motor-vehicle offenses, drunk driving and the theft of a necklace from a boutique.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn