U.S. comedian Jeff Ross says troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has refused to be
roasted for a Comedy Central special.
Ross, who is the network's resident roast master, told TMZ Lohan has turned down his offer to be teased mercilessly for the high-profile gig, which generally earns its subject respect for being a good sport.
Previous Comedy Central roastees include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Flavor Flav, Denis Leary and Jerry Stiller.
Lohan, 27, this month began a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab as part of her ongoing legal battle involving probation violations, motor-vehicle offenses, drunk driving and the theft of a necklace from a boutique.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses