U.S. comedian Jeff Ross says troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has refused to be
roasted for a Comedy Central special.
Ross, who is the network's resident roast master, told TMZ Lohan has turned down his offer to be teased mercilessly for the high-profile gig, which generally earns its subject respect for being a good sport.
Previous Comedy Central roastees include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Flavor Flav, Denis Leary and Jerry Stiller.
Lohan, 27, this month began a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab as part of her ongoing legal battle involving probation violations, motor-vehicle offenses, drunk driving and the theft of a necklace from a boutique.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback