Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) has announced that it will exhibit for the first time at the Cannes International Film Festival, which runs from the 15th to 26th May.
About The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC):
The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) was created in May 2012 by Executive Decree #16 of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Chairman of the Executive Council. DFTC is mandated to support greater media production in Dubai. DFTC promotes Dubai as a shooting and production location to the film and television industry locally, regionally and internationally. It assists productions in Dubai by serving as a one-stop shop for producers, film crews and filmmakers to ensure that filming in Dubai is as easy and efficient as possible.
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday