Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) has announced that it will exhibit for the first time at the Cannes International Film Festival, which runs from the 15th to 26th May.
About The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC):
The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) was created in May 2012 by Executive Decree #16 of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Chairman of the Executive Council. DFTC is mandated to support greater media production in Dubai. DFTC promotes Dubai as a shooting and production location to the film and television industry locally, regionally and internationally. It assists productions in Dubai by serving as a one-stop shop for producers, film crews and filmmakers to ensure that filming in Dubai is as easy and efficient as possible.
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire