Networking company Cisco reported higher
earnings and revenue Wednesday, signifying the company is making
progress in its long-running turnaround.
The Silicon Valley bellwether said that third-quarter net sales rose 5 per cent to 12.2 billion dollars. Income rose 14 per cent to 2.5 billion dollars.
"Cisco is executing at a very high level in a slow, but steady economic environment. We are starting to see some good signs in the US and other parts of the world which are encouraging," stated Cisco chairman and chief executive John Chambers.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges