Networking company Cisco reported higher
earnings and revenue Wednesday, signifying the company is making
progress in its long-running turnaround.
The Silicon Valley bellwether said that third-quarter net sales rose 5 per cent to 12.2 billion dollars. Income rose 14 per cent to 2.5 billion dollars.
"Cisco is executing at a very high level in a slow, but steady economic environment. We are starting to see some good signs in the US and other parts of the world which are encouraging," stated Cisco chairman and chief executive John Chambers.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton