Networking company Cisco reported higher
earnings and revenue Wednesday, signifying the company is making
progress in its long-running turnaround.
The Silicon Valley bellwether said that third-quarter net sales rose 5 per cent to 12.2 billion dollars. Income rose 14 per cent to 2.5 billion dollars.
"Cisco is executing at a very high level in a slow, but steady economic environment. We are starting to see some good signs in the US and other parts of the world which are encouraging," stated Cisco chairman and chief executive John Chambers.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response