The Broadway production of "Pippin" will kick off its U.S. tour in September 2014 at the Buell Theatre in Denver, producers announced.
The revival of the musical is going into next month's Tony Awards ceremony with 10 nominations.
Starring Patina Miller, Terrence Mann and Andrea Martin, the show is now playing at the Music Box Theatre in Manhattan.
"Royal heir Pippin is spurred on by a mysterious group of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find his 'corner of the sky,'" a synopsis said.
The show includes such Broadway standards as "Corner of the Sky," "Magic to Do," "Glory," "No Time at All," "Morning Glow," and "Love Song."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free