The Broadway production of "Pippin" will kick off its U.S. tour in September 2014 at the Buell Theatre in Denver, producers announced.
The revival of the musical is going into next month's Tony Awards ceremony with 10 nominations.
Starring Patina Miller, Terrence Mann and Andrea Martin, the show is now playing at the Music Box Theatre in Manhattan.
"Royal heir Pippin is spurred on by a mysterious group of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find his 'corner of the sky,'" a synopsis said.
The show includes such Broadway standards as "Corner of the Sky," "Magic to Do," "Glory," "No Time at All," "Morning Glow," and "Love Song."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million