The Broadway production of "Pippin" will kick off its U.S. tour in September 2014 at the Buell Theatre in Denver, producers announced.
The revival of the musical is going into next month's Tony Awards ceremony with 10 nominations.
Starring Patina Miller, Terrence Mann and Andrea Martin, the show is now playing at the Music Box Theatre in Manhattan.
"Royal heir Pippin is spurred on by a mysterious group of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find his 'corner of the sky,'" a synopsis said.
The show includes such Broadway standards as "Corner of the Sky," "Magic to Do," "Glory," "No Time at All," "Morning Glow," and "Love Song."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas