The Broadway production of "Pippin" will kick off its U.S. tour in September 2014 at the Buell Theatre in Denver, producers announced.
The revival of the musical is going into next month's Tony Awards ceremony with 10 nominations.
Starring Patina Miller, Terrence Mann and Andrea Martin, the show is now playing at the Music Box Theatre in Manhattan.
"Royal heir Pippin is spurred on by a mysterious group of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find his 'corner of the sky,'" a synopsis said.
The show includes such Broadway standards as "Corner of the Sky," "Magic to Do," "Glory," "No Time at All," "Morning Glow," and "Love Song."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option