The Broadway production of "Pippin" will kick off its U.S. tour in September 2014 at the Buell Theatre in Denver, producers announced.
The revival of the musical is going into next month's Tony Awards ceremony with 10 nominations.
Starring Patina Miller, Terrence Mann and Andrea Martin, the show is now playing at the Music Box Theatre in Manhattan.
"Royal heir Pippin is spurred on by a mysterious group of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find his 'corner of the sky,'" a synopsis said.
The show includes such Broadway standards as "Corner of the Sky," "Magic to Do," "Glory," "No Time at All," "Morning Glow," and "Love Song."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines