TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- On Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 INSPIRE 2013 will be hosting their third-annual speaker series at the Montecassino Hotel & Event Venue (3710 Chesswood Drive, Toronto). The event will be hosted by Rick Campanelli, Host of ET Canada, and will feature four speakers:
- Caterina Scorsone - Two-time Gemini-nominated Hollywood actress. Starred on ABC's hit series Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.
- John Lettieri - President & Founder of Hero Certified Burgers and Lettieri Espresso Bar and Cafe.
- Stefan Danis - CEO of Mandrake Executive Search and best-selling author of Gobi Runner.
- Amber MacArthur - Media personality and co-host of BNN's App Central and best-selling author of Power Friending.
The event begins at 10:00 a.m. and features an opportunity to network and meet the speakers. To register for free, visit inspiretoronto.com. Registration at the event begins at 9:15 a.m. Lunch will be provided thanks to the sponsorship of Sobeys Urban Fresh, Pizza Nova and Extreme Pita.
"Our INSPIRE Team has grown significantly over the past three years along with the generous support of our sponsors," said Luciano Volpe, Chair, INSPIRE. "Our events, along with our scholarships and bursary programs, continue connect the next generation with the motivation they need to follow their dreams."
Want to be the first to know? Follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/inspire_toronto and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/inspire.to for up-to-the-minute announcements.
INSPIRE is about empowering young people to realize their potential through sharing of experiences and advice by Canadian leaders in various fields. Guided by a steering committee, student committee and an advisory board that includes Enrico Colantoni (Hollywood Actor), Rick Campanelli (Host of ET Canada), Rita DeMontis (National Food Editor at Sun Media) and Alex Rechichi (President of Extreme Brands). For more information visit www.inspiretoronto.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: INSPIRE 2013
Media & PR Advisor
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause