Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association will be hosting the latest
installment of networking event on Saturday, May 18, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PST)
at the Microsoft Silicon Valley Moffett Towers 1020 Enterprise Way, Building B
According to a release, speakers at the event will include Director at Microsoft, Karun Bakshi, Head of Online Partnership at Google, Dongshuo Li, Global Technology Strategist at VMWare, Paul Kohler, IBM Global ISV and Developer Relation Head, Twyla M Guyette, Founder and Managing Partner at Innovation Works, Hua Wang.
"Mobile and Internet Developer Conference is the first conference with the main mission of bringing the Silicon Valley and International Developers and Entrepreneurs together. It is open and free to any developers. Some big corporations also find it a good opportunity to promote their products and platforms among developers. The forum provides a stage for startups to market their companies and products. At the same time, the Conference is the best channel for the developers from all over the world to share their knowledge and form partnership," said by the Chairwoman of the SVCWireless Board Qiming Huang. "As a non-profit organization focusing on technologies, SVCWireless has been serving and will continue to serve the Silicon Valley developers, helping them to grow vertically and horizontally."
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists