Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association will be hosting the latest
installment of networking event on Saturday, May 18, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PST)
at the Microsoft Silicon Valley Moffett Towers 1020 Enterprise Way, Building B
According to a release, speakers at the event will include Director at Microsoft, Karun Bakshi, Head of Online Partnership at Google, Dongshuo Li, Global Technology Strategist at VMWare, Paul Kohler, IBM Global ISV and Developer Relation Head, Twyla M Guyette, Founder and Managing Partner at Innovation Works, Hua Wang.
"Mobile and Internet Developer Conference is the first conference with the main mission of bringing the Silicon Valley and International Developers and Entrepreneurs together. It is open and free to any developers. Some big corporations also find it a good opportunity to promote their products and platforms among developers. The forum provides a stage for startups to market their companies and products. At the same time, the Conference is the best channel for the developers from all over the world to share their knowledge and form partnership," said by the Chairwoman of the SVCWireless Board Qiming Huang. "As a non-profit organization focusing on technologies, SVCWireless has been serving and will continue to serve the Silicon Valley developers, helping them to grow vertically and horizontally."
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site