HAUPPAUGE, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Orbit International Corp. (NASDAQ: ORBT) today announced that its President & CEO, Mitchell Binder and Chief Financial Officer, David Goldman will present at the B. Riley & Co. 14th Annual Investor Conference, on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm PT at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Southern California.
Investors will be able to access the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://www.brileyconference.com/2013/register/profile.php?ticker=ORBT. Access to the site is public and the webcast will be available live and by replay one hour after the live event for approximately 90 days. The webcast presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations section of Orbit's website, www.orbitintl.com.
Orbit International Corp., through its Electronics Group, is involved in the manufacture of customized electronic components and subsystems for military and nonmilitary government applications through its production facilities in Hauppauge, New York, and Quakertown, Pennsylvania; and designs and manufactures combat systems and gun weapons systems, provides system integration and integrated logistics support and documentation control at its facilities in Louisville, Kentucky. The Power Group, through its Behlman Electronics, Inc. subsidiary, manufactures and sells high quality commercial power units, AC power sources, frequency converters, uninterruptible power supplies and associated analytical equipment. The Behlman COTS division designs, manufactures and sells power units and electronic products for measurement and display.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Investor Relations Counsel
The Equity Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response