TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Mag Copper Limited ("Mag Copper" or the "Company") (CNSX: QUE) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,000,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company exercisable at a price of $0.05 per share and expiring on May 14, 2018, to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The common shares issuable upon exercise of the options are subject to a four-month hold period from the original date of grant.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
The Canadian National Stock Exchange has not reviewed this press release and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Mag Copper Limited
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall