TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Mag Copper Limited ("Mag Copper" or the "Company") (CNSX: QUE) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,000,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company exercisable at a price of $0.05 per share and expiring on May 14, 2018, to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The common shares issuable upon exercise of the options are subject to a four-month hold period from the original date of grant.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
The Canadian National Stock Exchange has not reviewed this press release and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Mag Copper Limited
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio