TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Mag Copper Limited ("Mag Copper" or the "Company") (CNSX: QUE) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,000,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company exercisable at a price of $0.05 per share and expiring on May 14, 2018, to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The common shares issuable upon exercise of the options are subject to a four-month hold period from the original date of grant.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
The Canadian National Stock Exchange has not reviewed this press release and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Mag Copper Limited
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time