Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be permitted to leave California's Betty Ford
Center and go to a rehab that allows her to take Adderall, TMZ reported.
Lohan checked into Betty Ford May 2 as part of a 90-day sentence for reckless driving. Lohan pleaded no contest to the charges in March and agreed to enter rehab, spend 18 months in psychotherapy and serve 30 days of community service.
Doctors at the facility deemed unnecessary the actress' prescription for Adderall -- a drug used to control attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
TMZ said Lohan feels she needs the drug and has researched other facilities she thinks will allow her to keep taking it.
However, law-enforcement sources told the celebrity news website prosecutors will not approve her move to another treatment center.
"She had 45 days to find a suitable place. She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted, so it's her problem now," an insider told TMZ. "Not gonna happen."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say