VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Kensington Court Ventures Inc. ("Kensington" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: KCT) today announced that James P. Taylor has joined the Company as CFO, replacing Albert Wu.
James P. Taylor has been the CFO and held senior management positions in a number of companies both private and public. Most recently, Mr. Taylor served as CFO for Cyber Development Group International, LLC, an early stage business in the internet infrastructure industry. He was also previously the CFO of Novocon International, Inc, Peer 1 Network Enterprises, Inc, Fibrox Technology, Ltd, Corelink Data Centers LLC and others. As CFO of Peer 1, Mr. Taylor was responsible for the IPO and several subsequent equity and debt financings. Also during that time Peer 1 undertook several acquisitions for which Mr. Taylor was responsible for due diligence, financing and integration.
Mr. Taylor brings a wealth of experience in several industries in both established and start up businesses. Mr. Taylor graduated from Indiana University with a BS - Finance/Accounting and earned his MBA in International Business and Corporate Finance from DePaul University.
On behalf of The Board of Directors of Kensington Court Ventures Inc.
C. Geoffrey Hampson, President, CEO & Director
This document contains certain forward looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, delays, and uncertainties not under the corporations control which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the corporation's to be materially different from the results, performance or expectation implied by these forward looking statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kensington Court Ventures Inc.
C. Geoffrey Hampson
President, CEO & Director
+1 604.806.0956 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience