MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Nathalie Lacoste, President and General Manager of Human Equation is pleased to announce David Brochu as Vice-President of Strategy.
David Brochu foundedthe BLAKKAT web agency. As President and General Manager of the business, he collaborated on a wide range of projects, including some for clients such as Tetes a Claques, the APCHQ, Ubisoft, Oberson Sport, the Office quebecois de la langue Francaise, and many others. David will now take on the mandate of leading Human Equation's client-management and digital strategy teams. His technical expertise and management skills will be invaluable to Human Equation, and will support the company's continuing growth, as well as help solidify its position as a leading digital agency.
"Appointing David aligns perfectly with our expansion plans. His expertise in client support and consulting services will allow us to offer a new range of services," said Ms. Lacoste.
About Human Equation
Human Equation is an innovation and digital marketing centre, specialising in the development of interactive solutions tailored to the business needs of its clients. Employing 40 experts, Human Equation works with over 350 medium and large businesses in seven countries around the world. With an investment of over $1.5-million in research and experimental development, the agency has established itself in several high-tech sectors such as personalised communications, artificial intelligence, cyber investigations, alternate reality gaming, and gamification.
Follow us on :
Business Development Counsellor
514 876-1702 ext. 263
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets