TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Gerri Greenham announced today that he has acquired 1,000,000 common shares in Solarvest BioEnergy Inc. (the "Company") pursuant to a private placement at $0.24 per common share for a total purchase price of $240,000.
In addition, since Mr. Greenham's Early Warning Report dated March 27, 2013, he has acquired 6,500 common shares of the Company on the public market and, pursuant to a Notice of Intention to Distribute Securities dated April 8, 2013, Mr. Greenham sold 925,000 common shares in the ordinary course of his investment activities.
As a result of these acquisitions and dispositions, Mr. Greenham now holds 6,708,500 common shares of the Company representing approximately 52.06% of the common shares currently outstanding. If Mr. Greenham exercises his options to purchase an additional 70,000 common shares, he will hold 6,778,500 common shares of the Company representing approximately 52.32% of the outstanding common shares.
Mr. Greenham is a resident of Stouffville, Ontario and acquired these common shares for investment purposes, and may, from time to time, acquire additional securities of the Company or dispose of such securities as he may deem appropriate.
Cawkell Brodie Glaister LLP
Agent of the Investor
604-684-3323 x 223
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE