TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/14/13 -- Gerri Greenham announced today that he has acquired 1,000,000 common shares in Solarvest BioEnergy Inc. (the "Company") pursuant to a private placement at $0.24 per common share for a total purchase price of $240,000.
In addition, since Mr. Greenham's Early Warning Report dated March 27, 2013, he has acquired 6,500 common shares of the Company on the public market and, pursuant to a Notice of Intention to Distribute Securities dated April 8, 2013, Mr. Greenham sold 925,000 common shares in the ordinary course of his investment activities.
As a result of these acquisitions and dispositions, Mr. Greenham now holds 6,708,500 common shares of the Company representing approximately 52.06% of the common shares currently outstanding. If Mr. Greenham exercises his options to purchase an additional 70,000 common shares, he will hold 6,778,500 common shares of the Company representing approximately 52.32% of the outstanding common shares.
Mr. Greenham is a resident of Stouffville, Ontario and acquired these common shares for investment purposes, and may, from time to time, acquire additional securities of the Company or dispose of such securities as he may deem appropriate.
Cawkell Brodie Glaister LLP
Agent of the Investor
604-684-3323 x 223
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response