The recent New Business Founders' Outlook on the Economy and Hiring from Kauffman and LegalZoom found that in 2013's first quarter, 84 percent of entrepreneurs were confident that their businesses would be more profitable in the next 12 months. Here are other findings:
•96% of 18-30-year-olds are confident that their businesses will realize greater profitability in the next 12 months.
•44% of entrepreneurs expect consumer demand to increase moderately to significantly over the next 12 months.
•34% of entrepreneurs are confident that the economy will improve over the next 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying