The recent New Business Founders' Outlook on the Economy and Hiring from Kauffman and LegalZoom found that in 2013's first quarter, 84 percent of entrepreneurs were confident that their businesses would be more profitable in the next 12 months. Here are other findings:
•96% of 18-30-year-olds are confident that their businesses will realize greater profitability in the next 12 months.
•44% of entrepreneurs expect consumer demand to increase moderately to significantly over the next 12 months.
•34% of entrepreneurs are confident that the economy will improve over the next 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight