The recent New Business Founders' Outlook on the Economy and Hiring from Kauffman and LegalZoom found that in 2013's first quarter, 84 percent of entrepreneurs were confident that their businesses would be more profitable in the next 12 months. Here are other findings:
•96% of 18-30-year-olds are confident that their businesses will realize greater profitability in the next 12 months.
•44% of entrepreneurs expect consumer demand to increase moderately to significantly over the next 12 months.
•34% of entrepreneurs are confident that the economy will improve over the next 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses