The recent New Business Founders' Outlook on the Economy and Hiring from Kauffman and LegalZoom found that in 2013's first quarter, 84 percent of entrepreneurs were confident that their businesses would be more profitable in the next 12 months. Here are other findings:
•96% of 18-30-year-olds are confident that their businesses will realize greater profitability in the next 12 months.
•44% of entrepreneurs expect consumer demand to increase moderately to significantly over the next 12 months.
•34% of entrepreneurs are confident that the economy will improve over the next 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English