An unidentified bidder has won a charity
auction for a coffee date with Apple chief executive Tim Cook, but it
will be a very expensive jolt of caffeine.
According to the Charitybuzz auction site, the winning bid reached 610,000 dollars when the auction closed Tuesday, with the donation going to benefit the Robert Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
Under the terms of the auction the winning bidder is entitled to a 30-to-60 minute meeting with Cook at Apple headquarters on a mutually agreed upon date.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status