ALPHARETTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- The CedarCrestone 2013-2014 HR Systems Survey: HR Technologies, Deployment Choices, Value, and Metrics, 16th Annual Edition is now open for participation at www.CedarCrestone.com/hrssv23 until June 23, 2013.
This comprehensive research effort provides organizations with data to plan, justify, benchmark, and execute HR technologies. The survey questionnaire collects responses from HR and IT management and business leaders with knowledge of the HR technologies in use and planned. It takes 15-30 minutes to complete. Responses will be kept confidential and only used in aggregate results.
In celebration of 16 years, the first 100 respondents to complete all questions will receive a $5 Starbucks card. The 16th, 160th, and 1,016th respondents will receive a $100 Visa gift card. All who complete the survey will receive an advanced copy of the results and be entered into a drawing for an in-depth Benchmark Service with Lexy Martin.
The 16th anniversary CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey continues to track the adoption, deployment approaches, and value achieved of 30+ HR technologies. These include administrative, service delivery, talent management, workforce management, business intelligence/workforce analytics, big data, work management software, collaborative knowledge sharing, and social media. Additionally, the survey will explore the maturity of integration efforts.
The results will be presented at the HR Technology Conference on October 7th. You can view prior years' results here: http://cedarcrestone.com/serv_research.php
Please include the hashtag #CCHRtechsurvey if you plan to promote on Twitter.
CedarCrestone delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins