TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Editors Note: There is an image associated with this press release.
Sunwing wants to put a spring back in your step with their "Spring Escapes in Your Budget" promotion. For a limited time, the operator is offering a great selection of spring vacation packages to Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean at affordable rates.
Spring escapes include an extensive range of all inclusive resorts for all ages and interests that represent some of the best value in the marketplace. Families can also take advantage of several Sunwing SMILE resorts that feature outstanding savings for children and special perks, as well as an array of other family-friendly properties.
This offer is applicable for bookings made between May 11 and 17, 2013 for select departures until June 30, 2013.
All Sunwing spring escapes include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, please visit your local travel agent.
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130513-Spring_Escapes_800.jpg
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Sunwing Travel Group
Vice President of Marketing
For advertising and promotional opportunities,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down