SAN BRUNO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Responsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced that company management will be participating in the following investor conference:
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 -- 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco. Dan Springer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 10 a.m. PDT.
The presentation will be available via webcast on Responsys' Investor Relations website at: http://investors.responsys.com/events.cfm.
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, the web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high ROI, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Orbitz, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March