SAN BRUNO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Responsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced that company management will be participating in the following investor conference:
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 -- 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco. Dan Springer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 10 a.m. PDT.
The presentation will be available via webcast on Responsys' Investor Relations website at: http://investors.responsys.com/events.cfm.
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, the web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high ROI, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Orbitz, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag