VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Minco Base Metals Corporation (the "Company") is pleased to announce that on May 13, 2013 the Company amalgamated with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Minco Mining and Metals Corporation ("MMMC") for the purpose of simplifying its corporate structure. No securities were issued in connection with the amalgamation, and the shares of MMMC were cancelled without any repayment of capital upon completion of the amalgamation. The Company continues operations under the name Minco Base Metals Corporation post amalgamation.
Minco Base Metals Corporation in a registered company, and shareholders are invited to obtain information regarding the company at www.sedar.com.
Minco Base Metals Corporation
1-888-288-8288 or (604)-688-8002
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise