HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRC) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRD) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRE) (the "Company") Chairman and CEO, Gary C. Evans, will present tomorrow at the Citi 2013 Global Energy and Utilities Conference being held at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
A live webcast of Mr. Evans' presentation can be accessed at the following internet address:
About Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are a Houston, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids, primarily in the states of West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Texas and North Dakota and Saskatchewan, Canada. The Company is presently active in four of the most prolific unconventional shale resource plays in North America, namely the Marcellus Shale, Utica Shale, Pearsall Shale and Williston Basin/Bakken Shale.
For more information, please view our website at www.magnumhunterresources.com.
AVP, Finance and Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE