CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Jura Energy Corporation (TSX: JEC) ("Jura") today announced the filing on SEDAR of its consolidated financial statements as at, and for the three-month period ended March 31, 2013, and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
Jura is an international energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas properties in Pakistan. Jura is based in Calgary, Alberta, and listed on the TSX trading under the symbol JEC. Jura conducts its business in Pakistan through its subsidiaries Frontier Holdings Limited and Spud Energy Pty Limited.
Jura Energy Corporation
Mr. Graham Garner
(403) 266-6365 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.