CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Jura Energy Corporation (TSX: JEC) ("Jura") today announced the filing on SEDAR of its consolidated financial statements as at, and for the three-month period ended March 31, 2013, and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
Jura is an international energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas properties in Pakistan. Jura is based in Calgary, Alberta, and listed on the TSX trading under the symbol JEC. Jura conducts its business in Pakistan through its subsidiaries Frontier Holdings Limited and Spud Energy Pty Limited.
Jura Energy Corporation
Mr. Graham Garner
(403) 266-6365 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill