CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/13/13 -- Jura Energy Corporation (TSX: JEC) ("Jura") today announced the filing on SEDAR of its consolidated financial statements as at, and for the three-month period ended March 31, 2013, and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
Jura is an international energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas properties in Pakistan. Jura is based in Calgary, Alberta, and listed on the TSX trading under the symbol JEC. Jura conducts its business in Pakistan through its subsidiaries Frontier Holdings Limited and Spud Energy Pty Limited.
Jura Energy Corporation
Mr. Graham Garner
(403) 266-6365 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed