Doha Film Institute (DFI) unveiled at the Cannes Film Festival a significant expansion to its existing grants programme, which will allow it to support new talent from around the world. DFI Grants has truly global reach, as film projects from all nations are now eligible for funding from the Institute.
About Doha Film Institute:
Doha Film Institute (DFI) is an independent, not-for-profit cultural organisation established in 2010 to incorporate Qatar's film initiatives under one banner. It organically supports the growth of the local film community by enhancing industry knowledge, cultivating film appreciation and contributing to the development of sustainable creative industries in Qatar.
DFI's year-round platforms include funding and production of local, regional and international films, educational programmes and film screenings.
With culture, community, education and entertainment at its foundation, DFI serves as an all-encompassing film hub in Doha, as well as a resource for the region and the rest of the world.
DFI is committed to supporting Qatar's 2030 vision for the development of a knowledge-based economy.
For more information on Doha Film Institute, please contact:
Doha Film Institute
Tel: +974 33247800
Doha Film Institute
Tel: +974 55406634
Kelly Home / Nivine William / Divya Khanna
Tel: +971 4 4507600
(c) 2013 Middle East Company News. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana