Pop star Beyonce is pregnant with her second child by her husband, music mogul
Jay-Z, the New York Post reported Monday.
The singer recently said she would like more children and thinks her 15-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, "needs some company" from a sibling. However, she has not publicly announced she is pregnant.
The Post said Beyonce sparked baby buzz last week when she attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala in New York, while wearing a Givenchy gown with a high, belted waist that hid her midsection.
The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying the pregnancy rumor is true, but details regarding the baby's gender and anticipated due date were immediately known.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend