Pop star Beyonce is pregnant with her second child by her husband, music mogul
Jay-Z, the New York Post reported Monday.
The singer recently said she would like more children and thinks her 15-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, "needs some company" from a sibling. However, she has not publicly announced she is pregnant.
The Post said Beyonce sparked baby buzz last week when she attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala in New York, while wearing a Givenchy gown with a high, belted waist that hid her midsection.
The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying the pregnancy rumor is true, but details regarding the baby's gender and anticipated due date were immediately known.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border