Pop star Beyonce is pregnant with her second child by her husband, music mogul
Jay-Z, the New York Post reported Monday.
The singer recently said she would like more children and thinks her 15-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, "needs some company" from a sibling. However, she has not publicly announced she is pregnant.
The Post said Beyonce sparked baby buzz last week when she attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala in New York, while wearing a Givenchy gown with a high, belted waist that hid her midsection.
The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying the pregnancy rumor is true, but details regarding the baby's gender and anticipated due date were immediately known.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief