Pop star Beyonce is pregnant with her second child by her husband, music mogul
Jay-Z, the New York Post reported Monday.
The singer recently said she would like more children and thinks her 15-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, "needs some company" from a sibling. However, she has not publicly announced she is pregnant.
The Post said Beyonce sparked baby buzz last week when she attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala in New York, while wearing a Givenchy gown with a high, belted waist that hid her midsection.
The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying the pregnancy rumor is true, but details regarding the baby's gender and anticipated due date were immediately known.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile