Pop star Beyonce is pregnant with her second child by her husband, music mogul
Jay-Z, the New York Post reported Monday.
The singer recently said she would like more children and thinks her 15-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, "needs some company" from a sibling. However, she has not publicly announced she is pregnant.
The Post said Beyonce sparked baby buzz last week when she attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala in New York, while wearing a Givenchy gown with a high, belted waist that hid her midsection.
The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying the pregnancy rumor is true, but details regarding the baby's gender and anticipated due date were immediately known.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant