The Axis Agency has announced Peter Sanchez as its executive creative director. He will lead all creative direction for Axis, continue developing its core advertising client base and expand its digital advertising business.
Sanchez's national and regional campaigns include television, print, outdoor, radio and digital projects with agencies such as Accentmarketing, Hablame and Wing Latino. The brands he's worked with include General Motors, El Pollo Loco and Apple.
"Peter has an amazing track record developing creative competencies, as well as strong client and team leadership talent uniquely suited for today's dynamic Hispanic media and marketing environment," Armando Azarloza, president, The Axis Agency, said in a statement. "His experience will be instrumental in driving client programs as well as our future offerings."
The Axis Agency is a full-service Hispanic marketing agency and IPG company. It was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum