The Axis Agency has announced Peter Sanchez as its executive creative director. He will lead all creative direction for Axis, continue developing its core advertising client base and expand its digital advertising business.
Sanchez's national and regional campaigns include television, print, outdoor, radio and digital projects with agencies such as Accentmarketing, Hablame and Wing Latino. The brands he's worked with include General Motors, El Pollo Loco and Apple.
"Peter has an amazing track record developing creative competencies, as well as strong client and team leadership talent uniquely suited for today's dynamic Hispanic media and marketing environment," Armando Azarloza, president, The Axis Agency, said in a statement. "His experience will be instrumental in driving client programs as well as our future offerings."
The Axis Agency is a full-service Hispanic marketing agency and IPG company. It was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy