The Axis Agency has announced Peter Sanchez as its executive creative director. He will lead all creative direction for Axis, continue developing its core advertising client base and expand its digital advertising business.
Sanchez's national and regional campaigns include television, print, outdoor, radio and digital projects with agencies such as Accentmarketing, Hablame and Wing Latino. The brands he's worked with include General Motors, El Pollo Loco and Apple.
"Peter has an amazing track record developing creative competencies, as well as strong client and team leadership talent uniquely suited for today's dynamic Hispanic media and marketing environment," Armando Azarloza, president, The Axis Agency, said in a statement. "His experience will be instrumental in driving client programs as well as our future offerings."
The Axis Agency is a full-service Hispanic marketing agency and IPG company. It was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Samsung Earnings Hit by Slowing China Sales
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum