HUNDREDS of Fame hungry auditionees will descend on George Best Belfast City Airport next month in a bid to win a role in an upcoming production of the classic TV show Fame.
Young performers and West End fans will gather to battle it out for a place in Fame -- The Musical, a youth production of the 1980s programme.
Performing arts educational charity Music Theatre 4 Youth (MT4Uth) is embarking on a nationwide hunt for talented young people to star in its performance, which will be staged at the Titanic Quarter from June 8-9. Approximately 60 performers aged between 10 and 23 will be plucked from The X Factor-style auditions by a judging panel, many of whom have made their own magic on West End stages.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go