HUNDREDS of Fame hungry auditionees will descend on George Best Belfast City Airport next month in a bid to win a role in an upcoming production of the classic TV show Fame.
Young performers and West End fans will gather to battle it out for a place in Fame -- The Musical, a youth production of the 1980s programme.
Performing arts educational charity Music Theatre 4 Youth (MT4Uth) is embarking on a nationwide hunt for talented young people to star in its performance, which will be staged at the Titanic Quarter from June 8-9. Approximately 60 performers aged between 10 and 23 will be plucked from The X Factor-style auditions by a judging panel, many of whom have made their own magic on West End stages.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'