HUNDREDS of Fame hungry auditionees will descend on George Best Belfast City Airport next month in a bid to win a role in an upcoming production of the classic TV show Fame.
Young performers and West End fans will gather to battle it out for a place in Fame -- The Musical, a youth production of the 1980s programme.
Performing arts educational charity Music Theatre 4 Youth (MT4Uth) is embarking on a nationwide hunt for talented young people to star in its performance, which will be staged at the Titanic Quarter from June 8-9. Approximately 60 performers aged between 10 and 23 will be plucked from The X Factor-style auditions by a judging panel, many of whom have made their own magic on West End stages.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio