HUNDREDS of Fame hungry auditionees will descend on George Best Belfast City Airport next month in a bid to win a role in an upcoming production of the classic TV show Fame.
Young performers and West End fans will gather to battle it out for a place in Fame -- The Musical, a youth production of the 1980s programme.
Performing arts educational charity Music Theatre 4 Youth (MT4Uth) is embarking on a nationwide hunt for talented young people to star in its performance, which will be staged at the Titanic Quarter from June 8-9. Approximately 60 performers aged between 10 and 23 will be plucked from The X Factor-style auditions by a judging panel, many of whom have made their own magic on West End stages.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California