HUNDREDS of Fame hungry auditionees will descend on George Best Belfast City Airport next month in a bid to win a role in an upcoming production of the classic TV show Fame.
Young performers and West End fans will gather to battle it out for a place in Fame -- The Musical, a youth production of the 1980s programme.
Performing arts educational charity Music Theatre 4 Youth (MT4Uth) is embarking on a nationwide hunt for talented young people to star in its performance, which will be staged at the Titanic Quarter from June 8-9. Approximately 60 performers aged between 10 and 23 will be plucked from The X Factor-style auditions by a judging panel, many of whom have made their own magic on West End stages.
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend