Beijing (dpa) - China has launched an anti-dumping investigation
into high-performance alloy steel tubes from the European Union,
Japan and the United States, state media reported Saturday.
The move follows Wednesday's announcement that the EU plans to impose anti-dumping duties averaging 47 percent on Chinese photovoltaic imports from June 6.
A complaint was lodged by Inner Mongolia North Heavy Industries Group on March 22 against imported seamless steel tubes for high temperatures and pressures, the Commerce Ministry said.
The materials under investigation are mostly used in steam pipes and boilers for power plants, the Xinhua news agency said.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English