MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/10/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Porsche Cars Canada announced today a change to its leadership. Starting in September, Joe Lawrence will become Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Porsche Cars North America. His successor as President and Chief Executive Officer of Porsche Cars Canada will be announced at a later date.
Lawrence joined Porsche Cars Canada in 2009. Under his leadership, the organization posted record sales in each of the last three years and became Canada's fastest growing premium automotive brand in 2012. To accommodate this rapid growth, Lawrence appointed new dealers in London, Saskatoon, Oakville, ON, and Langley, BC. He was also instrumental in establishing the Camp4 winter driving experience in Canada as well as the successful Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada, which is now entering its third season.
Porsche Cars Canada was formed in April 2008, a standalone subsidiary with dedicated leadership. The company employs a team of 24 in sales, aftersales, finance, and marketing. Last calendar year, Porsche sold 3,003 units in Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/Joe_Lawrence.jpg.
Porsche Cars Canada Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study