Facebook might seem like just a great way to communicate with friends,
but it can help in business, too.
The Brunswick Economic Commission will present a program on using Facebook for business. Christina May, owner of Illumin8 Marketing and PR of Frederick, will lead the presentation.
The program will be held 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 13 at Brunswick City Hall. Members of the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce and Main Street will be admitted free. The cost to all others is $10.
For details: email@example.com.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida