Facebook might seem like just a great way to communicate with friends,
but it can help in business, too.
The Brunswick Economic Commission will present a program on using Facebook for business. Christina May, owner of Illumin8 Marketing and PR of Frederick, will lead the presentation.
The program will be held 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 13 at Brunswick City Hall. Members of the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce and Main Street will be admitted free. The cost to all others is $10.
For details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students