Facebook might seem like just a great way to communicate with friends,
but it can help in business, too.
The Brunswick Economic Commission will present a program on using Facebook for business. Christina May, owner of Illumin8 Marketing and PR of Frederick, will lead the presentation.
The program will be held 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 13 at Brunswick City Hall. Members of the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce and Main Street will be admitted free. The cost to all others is $10.
For details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'